out with the old life, in with the new

When I look back at my life now I don't feel angry or resentful anymore. My past serves as a daily reminder of how forgiving our Heavenly Father is. He is so great that He sent His one and only Son to die for everyone's sins. Every human that came before me and every human that is yet to be born. We are all sinners and yet our sins were paid by one , Jesus. I also look back and see how God kept me safe through all of the bad times. I couldn't feel Him because I was too self indulged, but He was there. I turned from Him, but He never left me. He had a greater purpose for my life. I am still waiting patiently for His guidance everyday, but I don't worry about my future now. My future is in His hands and the uncertainty of life doesn't concern me anymore.



No comments:

Post a Comment